Friday, November 28, 2008

Thai Bar Girls: Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket & Chiang Mai Thailand: Soi Six, Soi Cowboy, Nana



The crew at pattaya-addicts.com are running an amazing competetion based on the number of views a youtube video gets. The above video is my entry. Enjoy!

Video Description:

Pattaya, Pattaya!! Po-Ying love you mak-mak!!

These are the sexy girls I "encountered" in Thailand in one form or another during my 5 week trip to the Land Of Smiles (LOS). I met these Thai Girls all over Thailand. I was in Bangkok visiting Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and Patpong. I was in Pattaya on Walking Street, Soi Six, Seven, Eight, 2nd Road, Soi Diana, Soi Diamond, you name it! Pattaya is the wildest place in Thailand. We were at the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan's Haad Rin Nok Beach. We were also down on Koh Samui in the Chaweng Beach area. Let's not forget the notorius Patong Beach in Phuket with the always scandalous Bangla Road with it's Soi Tiger, Soi Sea Dragon, Soi Eric, Soi Gonzo, Soi Crocodile. Soi Lion and Soi Easy. Sexy girls, lipstick lesbians, convincing ladyboys, hardworking prosititutes and hookers are everywhere. There also everyday beautiful women around that are not selling sex, so don't stereotype please! If you love ladies, then come to Thailand. Did I mention that I love dancing girls?

No comments: